Search This Blog

April 26, 2011

Tuesday Training and Diet Day 78

300 FY!!!

Busy Day today.. On the lesson tee with Leadbetter with two guys all day..

Second time really hitting this workout. Not quite sure how I needed to come out of the gate and how to pace it.. I warmed up in Z1 for about 6 mins or so, jumped off the bike for a few minutes and did some light stretching and then jumped right into it.. I averaged about 30 cals for the first minute and quickly realized there was no way I could sustain that for another 9 mins.. I ended up with 181 Calories.. not great, but still 20 cals better than my last attempt, I actually had to stop half way through my first go around with this a few months ago.. When I think about this workout I probably could have gone another 10 -15% harder and sustained that for 10 mins.. but even that is only gonna get me to what 200 - 220 Calories? Not even close.. So I need some work here.. Good test though and I look forward to giving it another go!

Pre Wod Tall Americano

Post WOD - Raw Red Sauerkraut

Breakfast
8oz of Grassfed Ground Beef 90%, 1 Bag of Mixed Greens -Kale, Mustard and Collard Greens, Salsa

Lunch
5oz Wild Caught Blackened Grouper Small Salad from Club House: Approx: 2oz Mixed Greens, 2oz Cucumber, 2 tbsp  EVOO, Lemon Juice

8oz Green Tea

Dinner
8oz of Grassfed Ground Beef, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,410
Total Protein: 140
Total Fat: 75
Total Net Carb: 20

5 comments:

  1. getting closer lasser! Is salsa verde a brand of salsa, and when do you make your meals for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre cook all my protein on sunday and and buy a big box of mixed greens, a bunch of Cucumbers and packages of mushrooms and just make it up the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salsa verde is made with Roasted Tomatillos, Chile peppers, lime juice, cilantro and onions

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you find that the food is still enjoyable throughout the week? What do you microwave your lunch too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lunch is always a huge salad.. so the only thing i pre cook is the fish, and i just eat that cold.. Yea the food is always enjoyable.. ANy time I eat its enjoyable:) I dont list it but I use a bunch of spices, garlic, sea salt.. what has also helped is my view of food.. I look at it like this is my fuel and I need certain things to run my engine more efficiently and certain things hurt my engine.

    ReplyDelete