Search This Blog

April 25, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 77

Rest Day

So a quick note about my little snack last night.. I felt absolutely horrible afterwards.. I was up until 11:00pm, which for me is late. I'm usually in bed and asleep by 8:30. I was tossing and turning all night and my heart would start beating fast out of nowhere.. Probably got a total of 6 or 7 hours of sleep. I woke up this morning with a puffy face, and just a weird mixture of feeling rundown and restlessness. I will not be doing that again anytime soon. No very hungry this morning so I will not be eating breakfast.. Just going to eat a mid morning Brunch with a ton of fresh veggies. I had some Kombucha Tea this morning and of course my Tall Americano. Starting May 1st I will be stopping my coffee intake and seeing what effect it has on my training, body comp, and sleep. Its very easy for me to just stop drinking coffee so I don't expect any kind of withdrawal symptoms..  I will also cycle off my supplements for a couple of weeks and then cycle back on.

Food Cycle - This next phase I will be focusing on Blue Curled Kale, Mustard and Collard Greens, as well as some Broccoli.

Brunch
A big ass bowl of mixed veggies.. Raw from Whole Foods Salad bar.. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Caramelized Onions, and Guacamole.
+
One Big Salad - 5oz Baked Grouper, 4oz Mixed Greens, 4oz Mushrooms, 8oz Cucumber, 3 tbsp EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Beef, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,730
Total Protein: 105
Total Fat: 107
Total Net Carb: 47

3 comments:

  1. After reading this post I was extremely excited to see what your cheat meal consisted of...needless to say I was very disappointed that it did not involve any almond butter....weak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a changed man J-Rock...he quit that weak sauce...pretty soon he'll be getting whacked out on Kombucha and drunk texting all the big dawgs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im beyond that stuff Jared! Im so on point right now its silly:) No trust me... I was real close to buying a tub and going to town.. but I knew it would lead to more junk food later... The bar and cashews were just the right mix of sweet so I got my fix.. but pain so I dont wanna do it again any time soon!

    ReplyDelete