Search This Blog

March 11, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 31

Rest Day - Ice Bath and Foam Rolling

Yesterday marked the end of my "30 Day Paleo Challenge." Normally this would mean I spent the night shoveling gross amounts of Almond Butter and Ice Cream down my throat, but it ended up being just a regular night of good clean paleo food. Eating "Paleo" has never been a problem.. I don't have cravings for bread, or pastries or anything like that.. I just have a tiny sweet tooth that can get out of control if I let it.. But recently I feel like this sweet tooth is starting to disappear. I think I am starting to finally develop a good, healthy relationship with my food. This "Food Enlightenment" has really played a huge role in me making it through these past 30 days and to keep moving forward for another 30+. Now, whenever a craving comes along, I can take a step back, diagnose why it’s happening and talk myself off the ledge, so to speak.

Diet
Breakfast
Homemade Bison Chili

Lunch
8oz Baked Salmon, 4oz Mixed Greens, 10oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 3 tbsp EVOO with Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
5oz Pastured Chicken, 16oz Broccoli Rabe w/ Garlic, +Salsa

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,703
Total Protein: 184
Total Fat: 79
Total Carb: 66

No comments:

Post a Comment