Search This Blog

March 20, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 40

Easy Day of Training after a Tester yesterday.

Spend 30 minutes in Z1 Running
Average Heart Rate - 142 Bpm
Did this Run on 16 hour Fast

I've been off eggs for a long time now.. I am going to reintroduce them back in my diet today and see if I have a reaction. This was just a little science experiment to see if I have a food intolerance to eggs. I do have vitiligo, and autoimmune disease where I lose skin pigments, and was told by Robb Wolf that he has seen improvement when folks stay clear of nightshades and eggs. Hopefully the eggs are good to go and I can add another protein to my list! Would love to find a good source of Pastured Chicken Eggs!! No luck so far.

Nothing beats a mid day Ice Bath.. 10 minutes in... Might go back for another dip in an hour or so.


Diet

Breakfast
4 Whole Eggs, 1 Bag of Kale, 4oz of Onions and Mushrooms + Salsa

Lunch
8oz Ground Pastured Chicken Sausage, 20oz of Cauliflower, 4oz Avocado + Salsa Verde

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Beef 90%, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + El Pato

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,848
Total Protein: 173
Total Fat: 93
Total Net Carb: 55

No comments:

Post a Comment