Search This Blog

March 12, 2011

Saturday Training and Diet Day 32

Yesterday was an off day in my training and a slow day at work.. But I made the most of it.. I was very sore from the workout yesterday, my hamstrings, glutes and hips were on fire all day. So I built my desk up a few feet and made sure I was standing while working at the computer all day. Also, every 30 mins to an hour I spent 5 to 10 mins mobilizing one of my nasty areas.. I did this all day and I think I accumulated about 10 mins of sitting down in a chair all day. Later that night, after dinner, I grabbed a couple bags of ice and did an ice bath for 10 minutes! Woke up this morning feeling almost fully recovered which is better than I have been feeling lately.. Ready to get after these squats today!

A1) Back Squat: 8 sets of 2-3 reps @ 30X1; rest 10 seconds
A2) Ring Dip: Strict 8 sets of 2-3 reps @ 5111; rest 3 min.
B) 50 Knees to Elbows for Time

Results:
A1)185/195/205/205/215/215 all 3 reps then 225/225 both for 2 reps @ tempo
A2)All 3 reps down to tempo
B)30 reps in 1:53 then got a very bad cramp in my lower abs.. so I cut it off there.. I have never had a cramp like that before in my abs.. very weird. Will try this again soon.

Diet
Breakfast
8oz Ground Bison Homemade Chili

Lunch
8oz Wild Mahi Mahi Baked, 4oz Mixed Greens, 10oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 3 tbsp EVOO with Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
8oz Ground Beef 90%, 10oz Red Cabbage + 1 Bag Cauliflower, El Pato + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,846
Total Protein: 168
Total Fat: 100
Total Net Carb: 61

No comments:

Post a Comment