Search This Blog

March 28, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 49

Still not feeling great after that Drinking Session on Saturday night.. Spent all of yesterday glued to the couch.. Luckily its pouring in Naples today and my Golf School has been cancelled!! Thank God! So I will be spending today drinking as much water as I can and try to foam roll and mobilize throughout the day. My sleep was horrible last night so after work I may just call it a night or try to head to gym and "Get the Poison Out!" Stay Tuned

Diet


Brunch
8oz Pastured Ground Chicken Breast, 1 Bag of Mixed Greens, collards, kale, mustard greens, Dijon Mustard
Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Bison, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 900
Total Protein: 140
Total Fat: 14
Total Net Carb: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment