Search This Blog

March 21, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 41

Rest Day
I love it when I teach all morning and then have the afternoon to myself.. It gives me a chance to get caught up on some video lessons, but more importantly, I have plenty of time to mobilize.. I spent about 30 to 45 minutes today at work foam rolling, mobilizing on a lax ball, working on my hips and shoulders with bands, the couch stretch! I always feel great after all that pain! Still very sore in my quads and hips from those squat clean thrusters.. with another squat session tomorrow, all this stretching and ice should help me fully recover so I can hit it hard!

Diet

Breakfast
8oz of Ground Pastured Chicken, 1 Bag of Kale, Dijon Mustard

Lunch
8oz Wild Caught Salmon, 4oz Mixed Green Salad, 10oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushroom, 3tbsp Avocado Oil Infused with Chili

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Beef 90%, 4oz Onions, 1 Bag of Broccoli + Salsa Verde
Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,939
Total Protein: 188
Total Fat: 109
Total Net Carb: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment