Search This Blog

March 30, 2011

Wednesday Training and Diet Day 51

Training
Work got in the way this evening and I will have to push my training off until tomorrow.. Just as well.. My lower back is killing me today.. Did some specific stretching to give a little slack to my back in hopes to feel a 100% tomorrow. I might even try and ice bath before bed tonight or at least get a pack on my back.

Diet

Breakfast
5oz of Ground Pastured Chicken Breast, 1 Bag of Kale, Dijon Mustard

Lunch
7oz Wild Caught Salmon, 4oz Spring Mix, 4oz Mushrooms, 8oz Cucumber, 3 tbsp EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
5oz Pastured Chicken Sausage, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,671
Total Protein: 188
Total Fat: 80
Total Net Carb: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment