Search This Blog

March 17, 2011

Thursday Training and Diet Day 37

Starting messing around with some melatonin (along with Natural Calm) before bedtime and have had great results.. I started with 5mg and moved up to 10mg last night. I have never slept that deep before! I've been waking up around 1AM and 4AM every night for the past 2 weeks; but last night I made it all the way to 5AM before I woke up to go to the bathroom.. I have been going to bed early.. Lights out when it starts to get dark out and I have been listening to some audio books to help me fall asleep. Room is pitch black, nice and cool, but still I was waking up through out the night.. Not sure if this is the cure or not, but the melatonin seems to help.. I can't be over training.. Food is on point.. so I'll just keep an eye on other lifestyle variables and just make sure not to chug so much water before bed.

A) Bench Press: 8 x 2-3 Heavy reps, no tempo, rest 3 min. b/t sets
B) Core Circuit : 3 rounds of:
12 GHD Situps
12 Back Ext.
:25 FLR on Rings
Results:
A) 205/225 x 4/235 x 3
B) Complete unbroken
Diet

Breakfast
8oz of Ground Pastured Chicken, 1 Bag of Kale, Dijon Mustard

Lunch
8oz Baked Salmon, 4oz Mixed Greens, 10oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 3 tbsp EVOO with Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
8oz Ground Beef 90%, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 1 Bag of Cauliflower + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,035
Total Protein: 192
Total Fat: 118
Total Net Carb: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment